Arka Dhyana Intuitive Meditation is a unique heart-level meditation method and its benefits are immense. Its three fundamental components, touch, sound and breath, are the key principles that combine together and act in harmony while in Dhyana, giving us benefits at all levels of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
The philosophy and concept of Arka Dhyana gives an understanding of how the three components of touch, sound and breath work together and help us in raising our level of conscious awareness and increase our positive potential. It is recommended that you take the Arka Dhyana Online Theory Course so that you may be able to fully understand and appreciate the benefits of this meditation method.
How to Get Started
- Learn the Theory of Arka Dhyana by going through the Online Theory Course
- It is important to learn the philosophy and fundamental concepts upon which Arka Dhyana Intuitive Meditation is based and developed, in order for you to understand how it works and to enable you to get the benefits of learning and practising it.
- Register for the online theory course for £19
- Buy the Arka Dhyana Intuitive Meditation book for further reading
- The book on Arka Dhyana Intuitive Meditation, by Srinivas Arka, gives a comprehensive explanation of the meditation method, describing in detail the theory and practice of Arka Dhyana, enriched with pictures to aid in our understanding of it.
- Although the online theory course material includes material from the book, it would be useful to have the book for reference whenever you may feel like reading and understanding at your convenience.
- There will be a discount in price for those who have registered for the course.
- Buy the book
- Take the Quiz at the end of each chapter of the course
- Once you have registered for the Arka Dhyana course, go through each online chapter, reading it more than once if necessary, to get a clear understanding. At the end of every chapter there is a quiz based on what is covered in that chapter. Completion of the quiz is required to proceed to the next chapter. If you wish to improve your performance in the quiz, you can study and take the quiz again.
Arka Dhyana Online Theory Course Certification
After completing the Arka Dhyana Online Theory Course, get certified in Arka Dhyana by taking the Online Tests offered in three levels: Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3.
- Online Theory Test Level 1 : Fundamentals
- Simple questions to test your understanding of the subject at a basic level
- Online Theory Test Level 2: Intermediate
- Prerequisite: Completion of Level 1 Online Theory Test
- Slightly higher level questions than those at the previous level to test the key-concepts and theory
- Online Theory Test Level 3: Advanced
- Prerequisite: Completion of Level 2 Online Theory Test
- Advanced level questions to test your understanding of the subject in greater detail
Upon successful completion of all three online tests (Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3), get Certification for Arka Dhyana Intuitive Meditation Theory.
You can download the Certificate upon Course completion. You will also have the option to have your Certificate posted to you (this option will be available once you complete the course)
If you have any queries about this course, please use our enquiry form