To achieve maximum benefit from your meditation time, here are some disciplines of meditation for you to follow:
- Avoid meditating in air conditioned rooms as it affects the quality of your breath and the pronunciation of sounds such as SAA-ROO-GO-VAUM and also might affect the genuine experience of meditation.
- Do not meditate when tired or if you are extremely sleepy.
- When you want to meditate to energise yourself whilst ill, do not be rigid with your meditative posture.
- Always drink some water before you begin to meditate.
- Do not meditate for long hours without having a quality experience.
- Always sit on a cushion on the floor when meditating, unless your physical condition restricts you.
- Do not meditate under bright light as it drains your energy, and causes more heat to radiate from your head whilst increasing stimulation to your eyes.
- Avoid meditating in the dark indoors, it is preferable to have soft lights not directly facing your eyes and if outdoors, meditate during dusk.
- Keep mobile phones at a good distance from you in order to avoid peripheral radiation, so you can experience pure energy radiation of your own.
- Do not meditate with either a filled or a completely empty stomach.
“Go touch the heart.
Draw the curtain of your eyes.
Inhale the beauty of Nature.
Exhale all that you want to unburden.
Celebrate the light of life.”